Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas time is approaching and that means...















...dress your dog up in something stupid! Here we see Mosley dressed up in his finest Rudolph gear. You just can't deny that this is one of the stupidest cute things you've ever seen.

All doggie clothes aside, Christmas is quickly approaching and I haven't finished my shopping. There are alot of things I haven't done, including laundry, because over here at EXC we are nearing the end of episode one. (Cheer) And, as it always does towards the end of a project... chaos insues. I have a feeling that once things start settling down, braving the crazy holiday crowds in a quest to find the perfect gift is not going to be the first thing on my mind. I am mainly thinking of sleep, but then again, I usually am.

The other thing that I am usually thinking of... Mexican Food. Could really go for a tall magarita and some tableside quacamole right now.

Waiter...?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home