Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Funny Video or Best TV Ever?

Well, according to CNBC the writer's strike should be finally coming to an end. I'm skeptical when anyone reports breaking news anymore. In the rush of breaking the story first, it seems like new stations seem to go for timing over facts... taking the "oh, we can change that later" approach. But I will say that I'm quite happy to hear that they might have been able to reach an agreement. I'm glad the writer's stood up for themselves (and actor's stood up for them as well), and I'm glad it sounds like they are getting recognized and treated fairly in this whole deal, finally. I'm also giddy at the idea of my favorite shows coming back on the air!


But, I think one has to admit that even amidst the writer's strike, some of our favorite late night TV show hosts did a fantastic job of keeping us entertained.





1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Alex Fleisig said…

    my tivo has been so empty...
    I've just been watching reruns of monk

     

Post a Comment

<< Home