Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dork Humor

I've been writing alot of scripts up here at Green Grass Studios, and I'm really enjoying it. I ran into some problems on my latest endevour and turned to cgtalk.com in hopes of figuring out what was going on. About a day after I had posted my thread, someone responded with what has to be the funniest coding response I have seen in a long time. I'll save you all the scripting logic and just post the funny error message code that was at the end of the example script.

else messageBox "You're a Wizard Harry!\nUse your magic to select a Biped first!\n"

The code itself didn't fix my problem, but it sure did make me laugh. It also helped me figure out that the problem wasn't in my code, but in the order of execution.

Harry Potter saves the day, yet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home