Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spam Can be Beautiful

So, we've already established that I am not good at writing on a blogly basis. But I got to thinking today, I am good at coming up with random crap on a blogly basis... and maybe that's all the world really needs.

I usually go through my spam messages whenever I see them appear and delete them. I don't know why there is such an immedaite need to do so, but there is and so I do. Usually 5 - 20 messages have accumulated since I last sought to destroy them, and every once in a while the subjects form together in such a way that I find amusing.
So for your enjoyment now, here is a little something I like to call the Spam Haiku.

Or Of Deer

so fantasy go trust
historical
notify or of deer

When gmail caught me reading my spam titles, it tried to match my interest by suggesting that I might want to learn how to make Spicy Spam Kabobs. Maybe this unlocks the secret of what kind of email would start with "Or of deer."

"Spam kabobs? What is that made of? Beef?"
"Beef... or of cat... or of pig... or of dog..."
"Or of deer?"
"Or of deer."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home