Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy Birthday!


Well its that time of the year again, 1 year older and 1 year wiser: here I am. This last Friday was the official date of birth, which was celebrated thoroughly with friends and family. The weekend started with guacamole and ended with the cutest cake ever.

In between the first and last course of the weekend was toys, toys, and more toys, along with a very Spidey feature film disappointment. Who knows what all went wrong there, but what is important is that despite it all, we had a very special guest grace us with his presence.

I'd like to offer up my gratitude to all of you for making my birthday so special, and place on top that gratitude a vanilla flavored apology for my inability to maintain a regular blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home