Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Monday, August 27, 2007

A Relaxing Weekend...

So, everyone is always talking about how important it is to slow down, relax, and take time to appreciate the little things. That's pretty much what this weekend became for Richard and I. We decided last minute to take off to Oklahoma for a relaxing escape from the mighty metroplex. It was a fun little mini-road trip, our destination being the Country Charm Bed and Breakfast in Lone Wolf, OK. We had a great time! I will have to post some pics later, once I've had a chance to sort through them and get my upload on.

But for now, I pose this question. It is all good and well to stop and take time to smell the roses, but what if you find yourself face to face with this instead?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home