Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"I am Green Mountain Energy!"

For the last month or so, in our elusive spare time, we have been working on an entry into the "I am Green Mountain Energy" contest. The goal of this contest was to create a video 90 seconds or less proving why you are the biggest Green Mountain Energy fan. The only other stipulation: use the line "I am a Green Mountain Energy Customer because..."

We finally turned in our entry in today!


Our team: Brad Herbert, Jason Moxon, Tania Cardenas, Richard Cardenas
With special help from our acting coach: Ryan Westenhover


Contest winners will be announced no later than September 15th, 2010.
In the meantime, I would love to hear what you think!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Mr. Will said…

    Haha!! That was pretty funny! I am Will Wallace, and I approve this commercial.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger HoI said…

    hahaha! I love this. What an awesome job and Jake has a fabulous mullet in this commercial.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home