Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Confessions Of An Eager Delete Button

Yesterday, I had a very serious talk with my EyeFi card about image and responsibility. Today, it only seems fair that I take some ownership for why I still have no Christmas lights pictures.

This morning my EyeFi card tried very hard to impress me, uploading my pictures in a timely manner and fixing me a bowl of cereal before I was off to work. During my break I logged onto my website to review the pictures and select The Chosen One. In an overly eager attempt to organize and de-clutter the pictures that had been uploaded, I somehow managed to delete the picture I wanted to post. I'm not prepared to take 100% responsibilty for this mishap, as I know I was on the proper picture when I hit delete. But I'm not prepared to take Shutterfly down with me just yet. So I accept full responsibilty for why the only new picture I have to post looks like this:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home