Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Monday, May 12, 2008

Bird Blog?

Yeah, I've noticed that my blog seems to have entirely existed of bird pictures lately. I don't hear any complaining, so we are going to keep going with it...

Things seem to be getting a little crowded in the nest lately.

Gaaah, moooooom, you are EMBARRASSING ME!

I suppose the hardest thing for a mother is letting go, especially on your very first Mother's Day.

We are also noticing that there appears to be something extremely undesirable about the east side of the bird's nest. Granted, it always seemed a little more industrial (see packaging from our last garden attempt), but I hear the weather is nice...


All in all, these baby birds seem to be getting along pretty well for siblings. I've noticed that one always seems to be getting sat on, but I imagine that is pretty typical adolescent bird behavior.
Child dreams of sky diving, mom sits on child. Who can't relate to that?

Now, trying to get a family portrait with two newborns is tough. Hiro (on the right) kept facing the wrong direction, and it never failed that Mom was sitting on someone.

Hira (left) decides to show a little leg.
Don't even try to blame the photographer on this one. As you can see, Mom was right there and perfectly capable of controlling the situation.


End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home