Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Welcome to The Land of Updates

Check this out people, I'm actually keeping up with the blog!

Don't get too excited, it wont last long.

This is a short post to say "Hey, look, I updated some stuff!"
I've got a great new link up for the website/blog/store of a my good friend, Amber, on my "Links" page. And, now I'm going a step further and putting it on the blog! If you haven't checked out http://www.ashadebetterthanstickfigures.com/, then you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Don't worry, that text up there is a link to redemption.

I also finally updated that 'ol reel of mine, which can be found on... yeah you guessed it... the "Reel" page! If you are wondering "Where has she hidden the link to this magical page?" then might I suggest you close your eyes, rotate your head ever so slightly to the left, and then open your eyes! Wa-la! What black magic is this!?

So, how is that for a busy bee? Updated reel, updated blog, updated links... I'm not sure what else you could ask for. But, knowing you, I'm sure you'll come up with something.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger -amber- said…

    Oh sniz-aps! You linked me!!! :O To what do I owe this honor???

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger taniamc said…

    Psh like I need a reason to throw down a link...

    /flexes blog muscles

     

Post a Comment

<< Home