Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Oh, the holidays...

I think it is wonderful when a holiday comes around and the people around you really take the time to show how much they appreciate having you in their life. I know that our apartment complex really cares because I don't know anyone else who would take the time out of their busy schedule to give us an old, failing air conditioner and then spend all evening ignoring our pleas for help. I don't know anyone else who would drop everything to not answer their "maintenance emergency hotline," just to prove how much we mean to them. Nothing says "I care" like three-hundred dollar electricity bills. Nothing says "I don't know what I would do without you" like pretending your loved one doesn't exist.

Here's to you, apartment complex, for making those holidays truly special. I know that you probably think we don't notice, but we do. We notice and we just want to say thank you.
Thank you so very much.

Oh, and... April Fools.

You guys suck.

And now, because I think this blog needs some cheering up... let's all take a look at Mosley dressed in his finest Easter wear.





Shame on me for not posting Easter pictures, oh say, around Easter.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Alex Fleisig said…

    mosely's outfit rocks

    he should always dress as other animals

    next time make him a platypus

     

Post a Comment

<< Home