Tania Salahat Cardenas

Character Animator / Animation TD

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lights and Ears

I keep forgetting to upload the good picture I took of the lights. It turns out, if ye 'ol EyeFi card doesn't do it for me, it doesn't get done. I better go easy on him next time, I don't know what I would do if he left. Post lots of boring words without pictures, I suppose.

So here is my meh picture of the lights.And, in a completely unrelated story...

Holy huge ears, batman!

Lola just cracks me up... what a personality she has. When she is in the mood to play, I am constantly giggling over all her strange little antics. And I can finally say: she is adjusting well. Slowly but surely, she is getting the house training down and is starting to sleep throughout the night. It has been a long windy road, but I'm confident that we are nearing a time and a place where our new family member will let me sleep. We certainly had to try a variety of methods to get there, and it just makes me think about the kind of life she must have lived before she found her way to us.

Hopefully, all she has to worry about from here on out is if she should bother Mosley now, or if she should bother him later.
Usually she chooses both.
That's just how she rolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home